Identifies traffickers & victims
Information is pulled from the web, the dark web, and through our exclusive partnerships.
Creates actionable intelligence reports
You get intelligence reports with enough evidence to take action.
Eliminates inefficient processes
Locate illegal trafficking activity quickly and easily. Eliminate manual, time consuming processes.
Law enforcement software development initiative
The idTraffickers software identifies human traffickers and their victims to make it easier for law enforcement to intervene.
It is quite common to see sex trafficking ads online — in fact, there are so many ads, that it is overwhelmingly time consuming for law enforcement to find the criminals.
Not just that, but it is difficult to tell if ads are real, and almost impossible to tell if the image shown is the actual victim. Too often, the traffickers have moved on before law enforcement has a chance to rescue the victims.
Intervention partnership initiative
We partner with other organizations who share our dream of helping to eliminate human trafficking from the globe.This includes 501(c)(3)s, corporations, and government entities.
Partnership provides support and expertise that is crucial to fight human trafficking, including:
- Access to an exclusive network of organizations within the anti-human trafficking industry
- Free grant writing assistance
- Free contract proposal writing assistance
- Guidance on, and resources for, spreading awareness
If you are interested in joining our network and partnering with us, contact us.
Corporate responsibility initiative
Prove your corporation is dedicated to fighting human slavery by sponsoring an anti-human trafficking non-profit. In doing so, the non-profit can spread their mission while your business simultaneously receives visibility on Google.
With our Sponsorship Program, you can do just that.
- Reduce the perception that corporations employ slaves
- Prove to your customers and potential customers that your company is socially responsible
- Reach your audience effectively with highly targeted campaigns
- Generate new leads
- Track campaign effectiveness with measurable ROI
If you’re interested in strengthening your brand image and making an impact, contact us.
Awareness and prevention initiative
As a company,we are working to put a stop to the heinous crimes of human trafficking through grants and sponsorships.
We have extensive experience obtaining advertising grants valued at up to $120,000 for individual 501(c)(3)s. These grants have made an impact on the fight against human trafficking and will help your organization:
- Raise awareness of human trafficking and gain more support
- Increase online donations
- Build your email list, get more event attendees, volunteers, and more
- Most importantly, make an impact on the fight against human trafficking
To learn more about how we can help you obtain a grant to fight human trafficking, click here.